Treatise on Midwestern Living

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

chocolate malt for my eyes


so last night, after a pretty rough day at work
logie took some pity on me
and did what he had to in order to cheer me up...
CHOCOLATE MALT!!!!
while i felt bad going in at 9:45 to south bend chocolate co.,
i informed the man with the malt machine
he was making my day.
i don't think it mattered to him since i was still
that annoying customer coming in 15 min before closing
but he and logan seriously made me the happiest all day.
(my dear friend, jess, came in close second with her
monster fountain diet coke and large smile she brought to my office)
and as i opened my laptop this morning
to enjoy my morning coffee and diane sawyer
this picture was on people.com.
seriously.
so hot.
my chocolate malt for my eyes.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home