Treatise on Midwestern Living

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

spoiling myself? yes!

I find it necessary to share with you that I am a bit of a tight ass when it comes to my money. That is what those call me who do not share my viewpoints. I refer to myself as a fiscal conservative, which makes the democrat in my heart scream and yell and the boy happy that I am conservative in some viewpoints.

However, I am currently thinking of breaking my fiscal conservatism and purchasing a "happy graduation" present to myself. This will take much force on the part of myself, but there is one item that I have always wanted and never owned. I have owned fake ones, that I have coined "Fuggs," but as I will be walking to work
(hopefully!) next year during the winter (see, fiscally conservative) I will need warm boots to keep my feetsies comfy (shush, democrat in my heart).

So here are my choices:First, we have the classic tall. As the description goes, it is just classic. And, against my ten commandments, I have coveted them....Up next we have:
This is the crochet tall ugg. My friend owns these and when she walked in with them one day I think I fell in love. I am so torn....

**note: please don't be surprised if I don't purchase either...once again, tight ass!!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home