Treatise on Midwestern Living

Saturday, February 28, 2009

classy broads



i apologize for my great absence...i have been battling ANOTHER bout of sickness...seriously i've had enough illness for the year of 2009...

i wouldn't really describe myself as a fashion guru. i enjoy looking at pretty clothes, but my budget doesn't allow me to do much more than target. but i do have two women whose styles i have always looked up to: ms. jennifer aniston and ms. jackie o. to be fair, if i tell you you remind me of either of them, you should take it as a huge, huge compliment.

as i was reading one of my favorite new blogs, jezebel, i stumbled across the above picture of jennifer aniston. and i loved it. because i find it to be a very jackie o dress on ms. aniston. i love it. and i want it :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home