Treatise on Midwestern Living

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the bachelorette


so last season i re-started watching the bachelor b/c i like abc's television shows online. and i loved LOVED loved matt, the bachelor. 1) he was british...rraarrr 2) he was hilarious to me. and my favorite of the 25 was always shayne. and voila! she got the final rose!! made me so happy!!

so i have now started watching the bachelorette. and i like deanna. not necessarily love her. but like her. and she has a whole lot of crazy on her hands. whoever said the girls were more drama obviously hasn't seen this season of the bachelorette. but i am stating my favorite right here and now...Fred. I love him. he's funny, has a chicago accent, and he's a lawyer! love him! now i know deanna and she's probably not going to keep him around super long, but i'm picking him as my star. and ellen agreed. and when is ellen wrong?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Did you know that VH1 is showing reruns of all the old Bachelor's? I made Matt suffer through the last episodes of Andrew Firestone the other night... oops...

    miss you... :(

    By Blogger Pretty Bride, At June 6, 2008 at 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home