Treatise on Midwestern Living

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

life is just insane

so i have made a decent attempt this summer to try to remain social during the month of june because i know that july awaits me with a month full of hermiting and solitude. but i must say, this social butterfly/bar study/working thing has really made me tired. not to mention that i thought it would be a good idea to go and workout this morning before bar review so i could study all afternoon and now all i can think about is a nap...but alas, after i post this and eat my lunch it is bar review time until 6:30 when i meet one of the loves of my life, ms. keegan, for dinner (seriously, don't know where she has been all my life). yes, no time to stop now kids.

my mom actually sent me this email today about this stress presentation she went to. this speaker rates stress on this scale: 0-4 are things that can be displaced by anything that comes along, 5-7 is where we have to be in order to be productive, and 8-10 is where we choose to either be pushed to high production or allow the situation to control us. at the end of the email, she told me to use my level 8-10 stress and be pushed to high production...easier said then done.

but i think jessica simpson giving me this purse as a reward at pushing my stress to produce highly would make it easier...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home